Re: libwxgtk2.2 missing in hppa

On Mon 05 Nov, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 05:13:31PM +0000, Wookey wrote:
> > What is the current situation here? Is wxwindows significantly broken on
> > hppa or should I expect this to become resolved automatically when
> > buildd's catch up, or some other package deendency is unbunged?
>
> The toolchain is currently broken for hppa; I believe we're just waiting
> for some uploads to correct that now?

OK, it seems that wxwindows is now fixed and uptodate on hppa:
http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/pool/main/w/wxwindows2.2/libwxgtk2.2-dev_2.2.8.4_hppa.deb

but the last build of survex on 21st Nov:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=survex&ver=0.99.7&arch=hppa&stamp=1006400700&file=log&as=raw

failed due to it not being present.

The same now appears to be true for s390:
http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/pool/main/w/wxwindows2.2/libwxgtk2.2-dev_2.2.8.4_s390.deb
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=survex&ver=0.99.7&arch=s390&stamp=1006690440&file=log&as=raw

Can somone poke the relevant systems to rebuild survex on these arches please
so I can tell if we finally have a clean build on all arches or not?

You could even test if the software worked if you were keen, but that's a
little beyind the call of duty :-)

thanx muchly

P.S. If things are being built furiously for the freeze then don't worry
about me - this isn't urgent.

Wookey