install ocaml on sarti ?

Hello, ...

I am hand building some package for hppa, namely ocaml, lablgl, and lablgtk,
because i need them fast, since the current version of those packages in
testing are quite broken, and maybe even not present.

So i built ocaml on paer and uploaded it yesterday, but this should not be so,
i saw today, so i filled a bug against ftp.debian.org for it's removal, hope
that is the correct way of doing this.

Anyway, i rebuilt ocaml on sarti, and would like to have someone install it
(the package is in /home/luther, not the one from the debian archive), so i
can continue building lablgl, and later lablgtk.

It would be real nice if someone could do this for me ...

Friendly,

Sven Luther