floppies at Debian site OK?

Hello:

I've still got install troubles.

On Friday morning, I arranged to have burned the lifimage from debian.org,
in the "woody" section.  I tried booting/installing with it, but it hung
when the menu item for "partitioning discs" appeared.  I presume that this
is some sort of menu software bug.  For the record, I had a valid IP and
ether connection ready to complete the install process on the HP 715/75.

Later, I noticed that the same site had what appeared to be boot floppies
to start up the boot/install process.  Have any readers tried them
with success?

Unless I hear back to indicate that I'm off base here, I'll give them
a try on Monday.

--
Dean Provins
dprovins@ucalgary.ca

	I support Linux as a stimulating and productive alternative to
			other PC operating systems.