Re: problems with machines crashing

Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Which files do I need to copy to the target machine?

linux/vmlinux and linux/System.map
Normally both go into /boot on the target machine.

>  It's at work and I'm
> at home, so I can't hunt around to figure it out. Is it just
> palo/lifimage? Or also palo/iplboot, which has also been compiled
> by the build process.

palo/lifimage is mostly used for net booting.

> By the way, is there a non-US autobuilder? Or is any non-US build
> help needed? I'm located in Australia and may be able to help out.

Even though willy hasn't had to do as much as before, it would
probably be a good thing. I know another machine was supposed to get setup
for non-us build but was damaged in transit. *sigh*

thanks,
grant

Grant Grundler
parisc-linux {PCI|IOMMU|SMP} hacker