Re: [parisc-linux] XFree86 on B180

Thomas,

Nice.

Sorry but with xf86config I try to scan all available card and do not find
any reference to "artist graphic". It is certainly well know under another
achronim but I do not find (AGX?).

May I ask you the favour to sen d me your XF86config file?

Thanks in advance for help,
     Joel

                    Thomas
                    Bogendoerfer             To:     Helge Deller <helge.deller@sap.com>@SMTP@EUROPAY
                    <tsbogend@alpha.f        cc:     Joël Soete/BRU/MASTERCARD@MASTERCARD,
                    ranken.de>               parisc-linux@lists.parisc-linux.org@SMTP@EUROPAY,
                                             debian-hppa@lists.debian.org@SMTP@EUROPAY
                    05-08-01 04:48 PM        Subject:     Re: [parisc-linux] XFree86 on B180

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 12:45:01PM +0200, Helge Deller wrote:
> Currently stifb will run on most 712 and 715 machines, while B160, B180,
> C3000 and most others won't.

you saw X on the B180 I had at LinuxTag:-) Treating the EG VISULIZE as an
artist graphics card did the trick.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                 [ Alexander Viro on linux-kernel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.