ia64/hppa and woody

Hi guys,

 dpkg | 1.9.16 | testing | source, alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, ...
  apt |  0.5.3 | testing | source, alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, ...
                                               ^^^^        ^^^^
(and so forth)

hppa and ia64 will be in woody fairly soon (it's only in the database
atm and won't have a binary-* directory for a day or three yet; C++
currently doesn't meet testing's expectations either so a fair chunk
of stuff is broken too, including the two packages above), so you guys
might want to think about whether you might want to do an announcement
of some sort about this now, or just leave it 'til the release.

You can take this as an official "I'm satisfied" reply in response to
the b-f's uploads, and RC bug work and such like, for reference.

Cheers,
aj (Release Manager hat)