Re: Ptrace manpage on IA64 is for Linux 2.2

I'm not sure why I received the attached mail.  I didn't think I'm
subscribed to debian-hppa but since the original mail mentions IA64,
I'll add my two cents: rather than "fixing" the man page, we should
just implement {GET,SET}{,FP}REGS.  There is no reason not to provide
them and there are clearly apps that could benefit from these
requests.  Just a small matter of programming...

	--david