Kernel bug reporting

Hi,

Is this Debian ML the right place to report kernel trouble, too? I'd
like to know before I start to manually copy crah traces into mail
messages, and from parisc-linux.org, it seems that development of
parisc-linux and the Debian HPPA port are pretty closely related.

I've found at least one easily reproducable way to crash the install
kernel on my machine, and I'd like to whine about it without reading
linux-kernel :)

ciao,
--
Thomas Themel    | CenterPoint Connective Software Engineering GmbH
Hauptplatz 8/4   |    System Administrator / Software Developer