Re: Quick question

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 08:26:55PM -0700, Bill Ferguson wrote:
> How many months away is a: bootable, workable  version
> of linux for PA RISC with graphic console support?

You'd get a more helpful answer if you specified which model workstation
you have.  Thomas & Helge have been making great strides towards getting
various different cards supported.  I'm not sure precisely which cards
they've been working on, but I know they (with some assistance from
Grant & Lamont) have X working well.

> I will glady contribute offerings of fermented grain when that day arrives.

Never say no... :-)