Re: postgresql waiting for buildd

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 08:06:07PM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> I would dearly like to get rid of 7.1release-4.  Is there anything I can do to
> speed up building on these architectures?

Tell me when you need something built in non-US on hppa.  Our buildd is
behind the Crypto Iron Curtain, so I manually build stuff as I have time.
It happens that neuro poked me about postgresql a few days ago, and I
crashed the machine building it, or I'd have it done already.  I'll take
another crack at it this evening.