Re: binary-hppa created

Bdale Garbee said:
> The binary directories for hppa were added today to the sid distribution on
> the master site.  For those who don't know, sid is the pseudo-distribution
> that holds architectures not yet scheduled for release.  We're hoping to be
> ready for woody, but sid's fine for now.

[ ... ]

> Don't get *too* excited about this yet... but it's a big step in the right
> direction.
>
> Bdale

Woohoo!!!!!!!

*bounces around*

Ahem.  =)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]