Re: question about newlibc and patch

Randolph Chung said:
> Greetings....
>
> Thanks to Matt Taggart and HP I am now the proud owner of a 712/80 :-)
>
> Didn't have too much trouble getting it up and running, although I'm
> seeing some oddities that I hope someone can kindly explain to me.

Randolph,

I haven't been staying up-to-date with the linuxcare hppa-linux project,
but would suggest you also subscribe to the parisc-linux mailing list
(if you are not already on it) and ask the question there as well.

Email parisc-linux-request@thepuffingroup.com with subscribe as the
subject line.

Possibly worth pointing out that while dhd has made major inroads on
userland, he has been doing so with 2.3.99 kernel not 2.4.0-test6.  Have
a quick stroll through the last couple of weeks' archived list messages
and see ...

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]