Re: Condor Upload

Hello Andreas,

Since bookworm uses cgroups v2 and memory enforcement is considered and essential part of HTCondor, we had to hold off until version 10.2.0 was release. So, I waited and forgot about it.

I have uploaded HTCondor 10.3.0 and it builds on x86_64. And passed lintian with warnings. (I resolved all errors.) So, now it build on x86_64 on salsa. On i386, it is supposed to use C code for one program and instead it is trying to use x86_64 assembler. So, I would have to look at changes needed to build on i386.

I see that it failed piuparts testing. I imagine that this also needs fixing before it is accepted.

Let me now what you think.

I really want to get this in. Updating from 10.3.0 to 10.4.0 will be much easier than going from 8.6.8 to 10.3.0.

...Tim