Building debian packages or running autopkgtests on HPC clusters.

Hello everybody,

I hope my question is not too off-topic.

The HPC cluster we have at work has a couple hundred nodes with 0.5 Tb
ram and 128 cores each, and the main tools for me to leverage it are
SLURM, singularity and Lua modules. The nodes run Centos 8…

I was wondering if one of you could suggest a nice tool or a nice
documentation that I could use to build packages or run autopkg tests
(for instance for backports, etc.).  I have to admin that my Debian
skills got a bit rusty with time.

Have a nice week-end,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med