Re: Join Debian HPC team

On 5/19/23 09:50, Jason Nucciarone wrote:

I wanted to let you know that my Salsa account was approved, and I submitted a request to join the Debian HPC team. Thank you for your help so far!

Approved! I'm not personally involved with the maintenance of the Slurm package, so it's up to you to coordinate your contributions with the primary maintainer. The git repository for the package is at https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/slurm-wlm

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي