Re: Request to join to update singularity-container packge

On 9/24/21 3:35 PM, Afif Elghraoui wrote:

> On 9/18/21 8:55 AM, Steffen Möller wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/singularity-container package needs
>> help. I'd like to update it and help it to transition to testing again.
>>
>> A request to join the HPC I already made a while back, my username is
>> <moeller>.
>>

> Done. Many thanks for your help

I'm going back through old messages in debian-hpc and I see also that we
had missed a message including a proposed packaging update submitted
here by Christophe Trophime:

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-hpc/2021/03/msg00012.html

Christophe, if you're still interested we may be able to get some
progress on this package again soon.

thanks and regards
Afif

--