Re: singularity status

Hi, Chris

On 7/7/21 4:14 PM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> Hey.
>
> I've just wondered whether singularity is still maintained?

I guess not. Maintenance of the package has changed hands a few times. I
handled the packaging for the early Go versions of the codebase and
someone else had taken over after me for a time.

> It seems the last upload to unstable is 1,5 years ago... several
> security holes are contained in the current version.
>
> Any chance to get this updated and put into backports for bullseye?

I'll try and see what I can do, but I can't make any promises with free
time being limited and all.

thanks and regards
Afif

--