Adoption of LMOD on Debian

Hello, fellows of Debian-HPC!

Many supercomputing centers use LMOD ( https://lmod.readthedocs.io )
to manage the multitude of software versions on their machines.

For that reason, a recent version of LMOD is an integral part of every software
suite of most HPC machines.

Turns out that Aaron Zauner doesn't have time to take care of LMOD in Debian
anymore, and the version was updated six years ago.

I am taking care of the Debian package for now (right now, unofficially), and
generating a new version as soon as a new release comes from the official
Git Repo. I have it synchronized with lmod's authors, and I'm willing to keep
it from now on.

I am forwarding some email exchange between the interested (or not so
much anymore) parties involved with LMOD.

TLDR: I want to officially adopt LMOD. Here's my github repo with it:
https://github.com/surak/Lmod
If you can tell me what I need to do to have it accepted from now on, that would be awesome.

Happy holidays,

Alex Strube, Jülich Supercomputing Center.