Joining HPC team

Hi Team,

I am Benda Xu, an experimental particle physicist.  I am experienced
with Gentoo Prefix[1] and we are coorperating with EESSI[2] as a
compatibility layer.

I would like to join the HPC team and am interested in taking care of
singularity-container.  I intend to upload a repacked version to
unstable[3] before pushing it up to version 3.8.

I am committed to the maintenance of singularity-container because we
shall use it at work for the JUNO collaboration[4] in 10 years.

Nice to meet you! Cheers,
Benda

1. https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/202024505036
2. European Environment for Scientific Software Installations
3. https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/singularity-container/-/merge_requests/6
   https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/singularity-container/-/merge_requests/5
   https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/singularity-container/-/merge_requests/4
4. http://juno.ihep.cas.cn