Intent to join Debian HPC (move htcondor under Debian HTC umbrella)

Hi,

I have maintained HTCondor in Debian for a number of years, but I am
struggling to invest into it for some time now.

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/condor

While I do hope to eventually return to this (we are a heavy user of a
Debian-based HTC/HPC setup and use the package in production), moving
this package under a wider umbrella seems to be the responsible choice.

This move is backed by upstream (Tim Theisen in CC) and existing Debian
HPC member Peter Wienemann (in CC).

In order to execute this move, I would like to request becoming a member
of the Debian HPC team.

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Michael