Getting HTCondor back into Debian

Peter Wienemann proposed bringing HTCondor under the umbrella of the
Debian HPC Team.

As a first step in this direction, I think that it would be good for me
to join the team.

I am the release manage for the HTCondor project and I also take care of
the packaging for Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/CentOS.

I'd like to get HTCondor building in Debian again this month. I expect
to be doing most of the work (with advice from the team).

Thank you for making this opportunity available, ...Tim

--
Tim Theisen
Release Manager