papi_5.7.0-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Forwarding notes from anonymous ftptrainee

REJECT

src\components\appio\tests\iozone\fileop.c is not DFSG-free.  It does
not permit derivative works.  (Bug filed against version of package in
unstable.)

Copyright years for `Files: *` stanza different from what LICENSE.txt
says.  Also, src\Matlab\flops.readme has copyright years not accounted
for.

Complete copyright information for src/configure, and at least some
files in src/event_data not given.

src\components\appio\tests\appio_list_events.c says it is modified
from "original linux-net code" which may not be BSD-3-clause.  The
situation needs to be described in d/copyright.

At this point, I stopped checking through the upstream source.  Please
ensure d/copyright is complete before uploading again.

To reduce the time it takes ftpteam members to process the package
when it hits binary-NEW, please consider filtering the unused
convenience copies of code out of the source package (by convention
appending +ds rather than +dfsg to the version).

End forwarding notes from anonymous ftptrainee

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.