request for packaging review - singularity-container

Hi, Go team

In the HPC team, we maintain the singularity-container package, which was recently rewritten in Go. This is the first Go package I've ever built, so I was hoping one of you would look it over to make sure it's done properly.

The code is on the go branch on our salsa repository:
  https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/singularity-container/tree/go

From what I understand, it doesn't use a typical Go build system, so I wasn't sure how to handle dh_golang. I've overridden it for now, and my concern is that the Built-Using field isn't getting populated as a result. If you could advise on this and take a quick look at the rest of d/control and d/rules, I'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks and regards
Afif