Re: Status of libpsm2

Hi Roland,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 9:49 AM, Roland Fehrenbacher <rf@q-leap.de> wrote:
Hi,

what's the status of libpsm2? As far as I can see, it would have been
ready for upload, but it seems something is holding it up (what?). Can
you provide some insight Brian?

The issues stated by the reviewers are:

1) Lintian warns about libpsm2-compat not advertising its new device to AppArmor. My opinion is that this is outside the normal use case of libpsm2, but I was asked to fix this.

2) I was asked to look at using Debian alternatives for libpsm2-compat.

Sorry for my lack of progress on this, my employer had a push to get our IFS 10.6.1.0.2 release for stretch completed. I really want to get this in testing and can take a look at these two items this week. Feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Roland

--
Brian T. Smith