Re: Buster to be released with singularity-container?

على ٢١‏/٤‏/١٤٤٠ هـ ‫٦:٢٦ م، كتب Moritz Mühlenhoff:
On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 01:24:17PM -0500, Afif Elghraoui wrote:

I contacted upstream. The worst-case scenario is that a new vulnerability is found which does not affect the current version, but affects the version in Stable. Upstream would still issue a CVE, but may not issue a patch at all. We may be on our own to patch it in that case. I personally don't feel that I'm up to it. Not sure about anyone else.

Ok, so let's block it out of testing for buster via an RC bug?

Done [1]. I hesitated because I was thinking about whether to also request removal from backports.

regards
Afif

1. https://bugs.debian.org/917867

--