Re: libpsm2_10.3.58-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Brian,

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 03:45:50PM -0500, Brian Smith wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Debian FTP Masters <
> ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:
>     ACL dm: not allowed to upload source package 'libpsm2'
[...]
> I don't understand why this upload was rejected. My gpg key 0xB3C2C7B73BA3CD7F
> is in keyring.debian.org and my email address is in the Uploaders directive of
> libpsm2/debian/control.

You also need to be listed as a DM with upload rights for that package in the
ACL file on ftp-master.debian.org. That message tells you that you're not. Only
a DD can help you with that (and hopefully a DD that you've worked with before,
i.e., not me)

Regards,

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab