Re: libpsm +ds version

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 10:44 AM, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> wrote:
> On 2018-07-24 22:01, Brian Smith wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the heads up. Does PackagingWithGit need to be updated? The
>> example gbp.conf filters debian/* in the import-orig section.
>>
>> https://wiki.debian.org/PackagingWithGit#An_example_gbp.conf
>

> The provided example works with both source format 3.0 and the old one.
> I do not think an update is mandatory.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Mehdi

Yes, but it suggests that excluding debian/* is a "practice", and
we've been notified that it's not an accepted practice. That document
was the source that I used when I put that rule in my gbp.conf.

It's not the first time that I've found a document on Debian wiki that
said "do this" and later heard from the community "don't do that".

--
Brian T. Smith
System Fabric Works