Re: Fwd: #89229 for stretch

Ok, this should be fixed in the next stable point release. In the
meantime you can get the update now from the stable-proposed-updates
repository. See <https://www.debian.org/releases/proposed-updates> for
details on that.

regards
Afif

على الخميس  5 تـمـوز 2018 ‫01:04، كتب Afif Elghraoui:

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name