RFS: libpsm2

Greetings,

I have pushed my packaging for libpsm2 to alioth and am seeking a sponsor.
This package should eventually be added to the debian-hpc team.

Boilerplate RFS info follows. Thanks for your time.

=+=+=+=

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libpsm2":

 * Package name    : libpsm2
   Version        : 10.3-37-1
   Upstream Author : Intel Corporation
 * URL             :  https://github.com/01org/opa-psm2
 * License         : GPL-2 and/or BSD
   Section         : libs, libdevel

It builds these binary packages:

    libpsm2-2 - Intel PSM2 library.
        PSM2 is an API for interfacing with Omni-Path devices. It is the
        next generation of PSM, but may be co-installed with
infinipath-psm.
    libpsm2-2-dev - Development headers and libraries for libpsm2-2
    libpsm2-2-compat - Preload library to provide PSM2 support for PSM
        applications

There is a lintian warning about
appstream-metadata-missing-modalias-provide. AppStream doesn't seem
relevant to an HPC user. I defer to your judgment
on whether this needs to be addressed.

ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=862313
Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-ofed/libpsm2.git
Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-ofed/libpsm2.git