Re: Two different Debian Haskell Group maintainer addresses

Hi Jonas,

Heads up: I've not been very active in the team for a long time, so my views might only have historical relevance.

Just as a general rule of thumb, traditionally we tried to keep discussion emails on debian-haskell@lists.debian.org and packaging noise on pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org.