Re: Adding copilot

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 01:07:18AM +0100, Ivan Perez wrote:
> I'm trying to first get things to run without any changes, and then I can
> add the modifications for copilot.

The package-plan (and, not unrelatedly, unstable) is in a broken state
and in need of a considerable amount of labor.  The output you are getting
is correct.

> [__1] rejecting: arbtt-0.11.1 (conflict: aeson==2.0.3.0, arbtt =>
> aeson>=0.10
> && <1.6)

Fundamentally, this needs to be resolved either by patching arbtt to
work with aeson 2.0.3.0.  It may be worthwhile to lobby Joachim to
put arbtt into Stackage so that this type of thing gets resolved
upstream before ever burdening us.

Right now, we can either patch arbtt ourselves and copy the relevant
patches into the package-plan, or, since arbtt is a leaf package,
mark it 'ignore' and kick the problem down the road.

I've just pushed the latter to salsa.  You should now see a different
error that will need to be resolved.