Re: RFS: haskell-tz and haskell-tzdata

On Tue, 31 May 2022, Robert Greener wrote:

Hi,

While I've been waiting for haskell-commonmark-pandoc to go through the
NEW queue, I've added a few of the packages that are in package-plan
because they're in the LTS release, but aren't in the repo.

I've added tz and tzdata. I've patched tzdata to use the debian
supplied tzdata as a dependency, rather than supplying its own files.

They are on mentors[1,2] with corresponding MR[3,4].

Also, I've updated them ahead of the LTS release, as I can't see why
you would want out-of-date timezones! MR on package-plan here[5].

Would someone sponsor these please?

Are these needed for anything, or planned to be?

Scott