Re: Adding copilot

On Tue, 20 Dec 2022, Ivan Perez wrote:

On 27/11/2022 15:43, Scott Talbert wrote:
Unfortunately, there's another package blocking the transition:
https://bugs.debian.org/1023020

Hi Scott,

I'm following up on this. I think the bug in question has been fixed. Copilot is still in "proposed" in Ubuntu Lunar. Do you know if anything else is blocking it now?

Hey Ivan,

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. My best guess is that Ubuntu might be in the middle of it's own Haskell transition? I'm not sure if there is any sort of tracker for Ubuntu transitions, but I'm basing that guess on the fact that copilot-theorem was rebuilt on December 12:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/haskell-copilot-theorem

@Gianfranco, is Ubuntu in the middle of a Haskell transition?

Thanks,
Scott