Re: Adding copilot

On 2022-09-08 17:19, Scott Talbert wrote:
On 2022-09-07 09:26, Ivan Perez wrote:
On 2022-09-07 01:15, Scott Talbert wrote:
[...]
<
Actually that's close but not exactly right.

kvitable has already been added to debian.

The remaining work to do is:

copilot -> waiting on everything
copilot-language -> waiting on copilot-theorem
copilot-libraries -> waiting on copilot-language
copilot-theorem -> waiting in NEW queue

Glad to hear everything looks good so far. At the moment, I'm blocked
on the ftpmasters to ACCEPT copilot-theorem.

I've been keeping an eye on this (it's very exciting :))) ) and I see that copilot-theorem is now accepted. Yay!

If they have any questions about copyright of any of the other packages mentioned (language, libraries, copilot proper), the answer is the same.

Cheers

Ivan