Re: update to stackage lts-19 (ghc 9.0)?

On Tue, 28 Jun 2022, Ilias Tsitsimpis wrote:

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 08:55AM, Scott Talbert wrote:
Thanks.  BTW, why did the upload of ghc-9.0.2-2 cause an ABI change?  Was
that expected?

That's a good question. I believe it shouldn't have changed. We may have
to take a look and see if reproducibility is broken somehow.

Reproducibility is definitely broken, at least for the ghc package. Rebuilding it repeatedly results in new hashes for the libraries it provides.

Scott