Re: update to stackage lts-19 (ghc 9.0)?

On Mon, 13 Jun 2022, Clint Adams wrote:

On Sat, Jun 11, 2022 at 10:40:03PM -0400, Scott Talbert wrote:
Do the binNMUs happen automatically for all packages to be rebuilt against
GHC 9.0.2, or does something have to be done manually?  I had thought I had
seen that happen automatically in the past, but I don't seem to see any
packages having been rebuilt yet, looking at the transition tracker. Or is
the system waiting for the mips builds to finish?

Because the haddock interface version has changed from 35 to 38,
every single -doc-producing package will need a sourceful upload.
Unless arch:all binNMUs have become possible, automated binNMUs
would fail here.

OK, so the answer then is - go upload "everything"?

For my own information - is there actually automated binNMUs and if so, where/how are they triggered?

Thanks,
Scott