Re: Transition, libghc-xmonad-dev

Hi Adam and others,

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 02:32:42PM +0200, Adam Sjøgren wrote:
Jonas writes:

[Switching xmonad's man-page generation from Pandoc to cmark]

xmonad was one of the last ones to get back in sync. I imagine that a
decoupling from Pandoc might change that.

I have taken this up on the xmonad mailing list; if they also think it
is a good idea, I will give it a go.

I recently joined the xmonad core team and noticed your cmark patch which has been left unnoticed for half a year. We're sorry about that!