Is the IRC channel alive?

Hi,

Is the #debian-haskell IRC channel alive? I can't find any archive and
can't join either via web or Matrix without going through the hassle
of registering a nick with NickServ. So I thought I'd ask first to
save the effort if the channel is dormant.

I will be preparing new versions of Allure, LambdaHack,
assert-failure, enummapset, minimorph, miniutter, sdl2-ttf and
possibly packaging a new Hackage package or two to make these work, so
an active IRC channel could help without crowding this list.

Cheers,
Mikolaj