RE:lts 15.x

> Indeed, I plan on uploading GHC 8.8.3 to unstable, and start working on
> LTS 15, that's why I pushed everything to master. Sorry that I didn't
> communicate that clearly, but we had already agreed (I think it was over
> IRC) to skip LTS 14 and go straight for 15.

do we have log's of the IRC mettings ?

> The current state is that package-plan on master is now ready, and
> tracks LTS 15.13. GHC 8.8.3 is also ready and builds on all release
> architectures (uploaded to experimental). I am going to upload GHC 8.8.3
> to unstable over the next days, and work on updating/uploading the rest
> of the Haskell libraries. Any help is more than welcome :D

I tryed to learn a bit of dht thanks to sean,  during the confinement. It took me at least 3 days to compile all the current haskell stack on my home computer.
So it is not  that easy to help.

what can be done in order to help ?

because it seems that  we just need to build all the packages and upload with dht.
this processus, is really nice but it necessitates a big amount of CPU, that not eveyone can afford.

do we have a shared computer which can be used to produce dht make-all and produce the packages ready for upload ?

Cheers

Frederic