Incorrectly named binary packages for haskell-relational-record

Hey all,

The binary packages for the haskell-relational-record package do not
follow the naming of the rest of the Haskell libraries, and hence our
tooling cannot handle it properly (package plan reports it as missing).

I plan to rename the binary packages to
libghc-relational-record-{dev,prof,doc}, but I wanted to make sure first
that this is OK (i.e., the mismatch was unintentional).

If you think this should stay as is, let me know.

--
Ilias