Re: aeson-diff, edit-distance-vector and microlens-aeson

Bump! If someone could have a look...

On 2020-03-02 21:34+0100, Félix Sipma wrote:
Hi,

In order to get a newer pandoc in sid, I've packaged aeson-diff, edit-distance-vector and microlens-aeson. They are required to get ipynb (a new dependency of pandoc).

I'd appreciate if someone could have a look to aeson-diff and edit-distance-vector (changes are already pushed to master of DHG_packages) and upload them to the NEW queue. https://mentors.debian.net/package/haskell-edit-distance-vector
https://mentors.debian.net/package/haskell-aeson-diff

Concerning microlens-aeson, I'm not sure about "DEB_SETUP_BIN_NAME = cabal" in debian/rules. It compiles but it seems weird it's the only one in DHG_packages to use this...
https://salsa.debian.org/haskell-team/DHG_packages/-/merge_requests/5

Regards,

--
Félix