LTS 15

Hey all,

ghc v8.8.3 built successfully on experimental and is ready to be
uploaded on unstable. In addition, the latest version of
haskell-devscripts (v0.15.3) should now be working correctly with ghc
v8.8 (tested it with a couple of packages).

Unfortunately, I will not be able to work on this for the next month.
Feel free to upload ghc to unstable, if you are ready to start the LTS
15 transition, and I will try to help again once I have returned.

Cheers,

--
Ilias