Packaging ipynb

Hi Folks -

I was interested in helping get pandoc onto a newer version, so I thought I would try to package one of the new dependencies - ipynb looked simple enough, so here we are.

I don't know anything about Debian processes, so I did my best to muddle through what was on the wiki (and the recent list thread from November).

Update to the package plan: https://gitlab.com/aslatter/dhg-package-plan/commit/c6b80089a2d5b7c8cea5cb083f77f1f524a10c08
Actual package: https://gitlab.com/aslatter/DHG_packages/commit/cab7c22b6ab6a928a89f2a6d4f2d234c8c7393d4

The package only includes the files created by 'dht cabal-debian' - running 'debuild -us -uc' produced quit a few non-ignored files that I didn't opt to add to the commit.

I appreciate your feedback. What do I need to do to move forward with this?

Thanks,
Antoine