Status of libghc-shake-dev

Hi!

With GHC-8.6.5 is in unstable, many haskell libraries are no longer
uninstallable. Right now I am interested in libghc-shake-dev, since it
is needed for test suite of src:dh-runit[1].

So, what is the status? Are there any estimates on when transition will
complete? Maybe I should start rebuilding and uploading?

[1] https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/unstable/amd64/d/dh-runit/2805329/log.gz
--
Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once in a few days.
Please, mention in body of your reply when you add or remove recepients.