Maintaining Agda packages

Dear all,

I'd like to help with maintaining Agda packages in Debian. I have some
prior experience in Debian package development (I packaged a C++ tool,
though that was a while ago).

In particular, I see that the latest packaged version of Agda is
2.5.4.1:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/agda

The latest released version is 2.6.0.1. Similarly, the Agda standard
library is packaged at version 0.17, while the upstream is at 1.0.

Can someone provide me a pointer or two how to get started with
updating the agda and agda-stdlib source packages?

--
Regards,
Marko Dimjašević <marko@dimjasevic.net>