ghc: DFSG incompatible file (#870683)

Hi all,

Currently, I am working on getting ghc-8.4.3 to unstable (I think I am
getting close). In the process, I would like to tackle #870683 (DFSG
incompatible file included in src) by repacking ghc to 8.4.3+dfsg1. I
will use the Files-Excluded mechanism and have mk-origtargz
automatically remove those files from the upstream tarball, so no manual
action will be needed. Still, if you do not agree on using the above
mechanism for DHG packages, please let me know, so we can find another
way around it.

Cheers,

--
Ilias