Re: new upcoming Pandoc dependency

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (2018-10-02 08:36:19)
> Recent releases of Pandoc need hsYaml.
>
> Would be nice if someone in the team could package that.

I now package HsYAML myself (see bug#914000).  If someone in the team
feel that package is better handled as part of the big set maintained
syncronously, then feel free to take over its maintenance.

Upgrading Pandoc need these additional two changes:

 * haddock-library >= 1.6
 * hslua >= 1.0.1

I have tried to work around above requirements but it is beyond my
skills.  Please if possible update those two libraries.

 - Jonas