Re: powerpc removed from unstable

>> Is this (still?) stuck or just slow to rebuild? (honest newbie question)
>>
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=haskell-vector
>
> Not sure what you mean.  Are you referring to a particular architecture?

No, I'm referring to nothing having changed for 2 weeks
to the official ports and, OTOH, it seems something is supposed to happen,
because it says

> BinNMU changelog for haskell-vector on amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, i386, mips, mips64el, mipsel, ppc64el and s390x:
> primitive changed from 0.6.3.0 to 0.6.4.0

And then here

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/haskell-lambdahack

it says "Migrates after haskell-vector/amd64..."
so I thought it's waiting for the BinNMU to succeed. Is it?