Re: Newbie needs help

OK, never mind about the first problem (autopkgtest) --- it vanished.
The compiled cabal test that is not run remain, however.

BTW, Clint, I've fixed font paths in haskell-lambdahack.
Could you check if the binary window now opens and displays
anything and, if so, upload the new version and the same
with allure (I've forgotten to install the fonts altogether in that one)?
Thanks again.