Re: Deleting our old repositories on Alioth

Excerpts from Sven Bartscher's message of april 27, 2018 7:55 pm:
I am not sure about the following repositories. Unless someone can confirm that they are not needed anymore, I will not touch them:
[...]
- /git/pkg-haskell/haskell-intern.git
- /git/pkg-haskell/haskell-swish.git

Above two packages are moved now so Salsa as well, and I can confirm that it is fine to drop them on May 5th.

- Jonas